Jobs bei GFA Steriltechnik
We are pleased about your interest in working for our company.
We currently have the following positions to fill:
You are also welcome to send us your meaningful speculative application to email@example.com.
- You have successfully completed commercial or technical vocational training or a comparable qualification.
- You bring with you a pronounced technical understanding, team spirit and conscientiousness.
- You are able to take on changing challenges with confidence, independence and reliability.
- You have good user knowledge in MS-Office and with EDP systems.
- Negotiating skills and communication skills are your distinguishing features
- Compliance with company regulations and processes is just as much a matter of course for you as compliance with quality specifications.
Supplement our team in the area of purchasing.
- Your main task is the execution of all purchasing activities.
- You will conduct condition negotiations as well as bid evaluation and bid review.
- You will be responsible for creating scheduling agreements and requirement forecasts in close cooperation with the specialist departments.
- In addition, you are responsible for invoice control and invoice approval within the scope of your activities.
- You will also ensure material availability, taking price and quality into account.
- You will competently take over general commercial and administrative activities.
Supplement our team in the field of machining, with a focus on milling or turning technology for our metallic materials. Cross-departmental tasks should also not be a problem for you.
You have successfully completed training as a cutting machine operator, preferably with a focus on milling or turning technology. The machinery includes various CNC turning and milling machines. You are able to confidently take on changing challenges in single-part and series production. In addition, you work independently, autonomously and reliably. Compliance with company regulations and processes is just as much a matter of course for you as compliance with quality specifications.
Jigging and welding of pipelines using the TIG process / orbital welding process.
You have successfully completed vocational training in a metal profession and have comprehensive knowledge in TIG welding or orbital welding, preferably also valid welding certificates. Ideally, you are familiar with pipe welding work and plant construction in the pharmaceutical and sterile technology sector.
You are able to work independently based on a drawing. You should have a certain degree of technical understanding for the assembly and disassembly of plants and pipelines.